Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Challenge #5 of 31

I've committed to a Recycle, Reuse Challenge that was issued by JulieWalters74 (check out her YT channel, she's awesome!)so challenge #6 is to NOT BUY ANY SCRAPPIN' SUPPLIES in the month of January!!!! That means I need to dig into my stash of wonderful supplies and use them (instead of hoard them like I've been doing!). It's amazing how my mojo is flowin' using supplies I've had for a while. It's a great challenge and I'm looking forward to seeing all of my finished projects by month's end. I can't wait to share them with you all!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow sister, then I guess inviting you to hobby Lobby tomorrow is going to be out of the question!:-) Best of luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...Way to support your sister Ruthie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, although you know I'd love to go with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I'm going to have to check her out! I can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete