Thursday, January 6, 2011

31 Day Challenge #1



Hi everyone!! Happy 2011!! I have been inspired to commit to "The 31 days, 31 goals, 31 videos" challenge that was issued by Marion on youtube (apieceofcraft.com). I think it's a great idea and I figure it will help me to complete 31 things I've been meaning to do. So, I've decided that I'm going to post all 31 challenges here along with pictures instead of doing videos. I realize that I'm already 6 days behind, but I don't think it's ever too late to start. Please bare with me as I might have a couple of posts a day until I catch up completely.
Ok, so my challenge #1 was to make good use of this box in my craft room. (You know how I love to recycle!)This sturdy cardboard box measures about 12 1/4 x 12 1/4, so it's perfect for storing my 12x12 size bags of embellishments. I simply glued on some paper on all 4 sides and decorated the front of the box in my favorite color combo- cream, black & red. I love how it turned out! It took me all of 15 minutes to do. Plus, it saved me from spending money on a basket. So, one challenge down, 30 to go!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this Gloria! It will be fun to see what you accomplish! This box is such a great idea and it looks wonderful! Good job!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go sister this looks really great. Are those all your stickers? Ok you have way more than me. I am so glad you decided to do this challenge. Asi no me siento tan solita;-) love ya sister.

    ReplyDelete