Saturday, January 22, 2011

Challenge #18 of 31



Last October my life took a turn for the better. I changed my eating habits and after losing some weight (and keeping it off) I thought I'd keep a weight journal to log my weight loss, including pictures of my progress that will remind me of the hard work I've done to lose the weight. Thanks to my sister, Olga for making the trip with me (we've each lost 2o+lbs! and counting..)and to my family (hubby, kids, parents & siblings) for supporting us all the way! I love you all!!! This is the cover, I'll post a video when it's complete. {Journal is made using CTMH's NOTEBOOK paper pack and misc. embellishments)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you Gloria! That's fantastic! All the best to you as you continue with your lifestyle change! I look forward to seeing the finished journal!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy!I've got to get pictures printed soon.....meanwhile I've included the journaling pages inside the album so I can keep tracking my weight loss. Thanks for the best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Gloria!!! I am so very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete