Monday, August 6, 2012

Latest Design Team projects for Heartfelt Creations Store

Hey all!
Here are my latest projects for the Heartfelt Creations design team. The first is a Christmas mini made from kraft envelopes. (Yes, Christmas in July!). I used the Christmas Emporium collection by Graphic 45, love it!!!! This is the second one I've ever made.


Next I made some some layouts and cards using the "Down The Boardwalk" collection by We R Memory Keepers. I have to admit that I would normally NOT be attracted to the style or colors of this one, but after using it, I fell in LOVE with the entire collection of papers and embellishments. I love how rustic everything is.







And finally I just completed this photo stand display using papers from the "Nostalgia" collection by My Minds Eye. (Tutorial for photo stand can be found at LakeAvenueDesigns youtube channel.) Wow! Could I just tell you how much I REALLY love this set!?!?!? These colors are gorgeous and the embellishments are so versatile, proof you'll see in the different themes in my cards :)













Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Hugs,
Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment