Monday, July 30, 2012

A Die for a Sketch - Challenge #2

Hi there,
I am having so much fun with these sketches, and ALL the sketches in my life right now :) I've decided to try creating a different project each month, so as not to bore you (or myself)!
With that being said, for this month's challenge, I decided to alter a composition book, which I hadn't done in some time. I used K & Co's Ancestry.com papers and I used 4 dies, yes, 4 dies in my project, some pearl strands, some lace and trims and other small embellishments. It was totally fun to put this together. Now I'm looking forward to next month's sketch!!!!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Gloria

2 comments:

  1. As I already said on youtube...I love it! You did a fabulous job altering your notebook, Gloria! Your dressform is gorgeous! I'm so glad you joined us again at A Die For A Sketch!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the little dress and the gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us again for a Die with a Sketch! Willie

    ReplyDelete